- Free parking (2.1m height restriction)
- Benches, and picnic tables on the Village Green and just off Binfield Road
- Securely fenced
- Gates and paths are wide, plenty of space for push chairs and wheelchairs
- 2.5km circular walk on surfaced paths
- Links to longer walks incorporating Woodhurst Park and the Cut Countryside Corridor
Where you’ll find it…
N.B. We’ve given the nearest postcode, but recommend using the links to look up the exact location. The centre of a postcode may be up to half a mile from your destination.
What you’ll find there…
If you’re looking for a feeling of space and a breath of fresh air, Cabbage Hill, with its lovely views over Bracknell and the surrounding countryside, could be just what you’re looking for! Large meadows are the perfect spot for a picnic or to watch magnificent birds of prey soaring above. And the meandering paths are ideal for jogging and dog walks without getting muddy feet!
Take ‘The Grand Tour’ of Cabbage Hill and the Cut Countryside Corridor, and you have around 6kms of paths to explore! A map near the car park sets you on the right track.