- Free parking (no height barrier at time of writing)
- 1 space reserved for disabled visitors
- Benches and a picnic table
- Mown paths
- Meadows beside the River Whitewater next to the Crooked Billet pub
- 2.3km circular walk
- Links to longer walks into neighbouring countryside and across the A30 to Bassetts Mead Country Park
Where you’ll find it…
N.B. We’ve given the nearest postcode, but recommend using the links to look up the exact location. The centre of a postcode may be up to half a mile from your destination.
What you’ll find there…
If you haven’t been before, you’ll be delighted to find these tucked away meadows bustling with insect and bird life. A tranquil walk along the banks of the crystal clear River Whitewater. Fenced, away from busy roads and with opportunities for a cooling dip in the river. We hope you enjoy discovering this little gem.
If you’d like to explore further, you can cross the busy A30 at the Crooked Billet pub and visit Bassetts Mead Country Park.See route…