- 3 hours free parking (2m height restriction and width barriers)
- Disabled parking bays
- Toilets open April to Mid-September
- Benches and picnic tables
- Surfaced paths
- Meadows, wooded areas and path around private fishing lake
- Short marked nature trail
- 2km circular walk
- Links possible to nearby Hare Hill and Ether Hill
Where you’ll find it…
Find the car park on Stonehill Road, Chertsey KT16 0AG. Grid reference TQ 02013 65172. A ticket for 3 hours free parking is available from the ticket machine.
What you’ll find there…
Fine English oaks lend a noble air to Homewood Park. Originally the grounds of Botleys Mansion, a lovely Palladian mansion dating from c.1765, now a private hotel. Designed by architect Kenton Couse, who also happened to design number 10 Downing Street.
To make the most of your walk, be sure to cross the drive that leads to Samsung’s impressive building, towards the A320 Guildford Road, and take a walk around the private fishing lakes. And if you feel like exploring further, it’s worth getting out the Ordnance Survey map because it’s possible to use the public footpath network to link up with nearby Hare Hill and Ether Hill. Though, sadly, the final section is along Fox Hills Road and Stonehill Road.