Great Hollands Wood
- Free parking (2.3m height restriction)
- Parking for disabled visitors
- Bins and benches on the recreation ground
- Café and toilets at Great Hollands Pavilion (check opening)
- Play park and paddling pool
- 1km circular woodland walk
Where you’ll find it…
Find the free car park on South Road, Bracknell Forest, nearest postcode RG40 3EE. Grid reference SU 85097 66286. What3Words: shark.abode.cover. This car park also serves Great Hollands Recreation Ground.
N.B. We’ve given the nearest postcode, but recommend using the links to look up the exact location. The centre of a postcode may be up to half a mile from your destination.
What you’ll find there…
A short wander through pine and rhododendron on the edge of Great Hollands Recreation Ground. The recreation ground is not officially part of the walk, but makes a nice extension and offers a number of popular facilities including a children’s play area, paddling pool and café at Great Hollands Pavilion.