Warning: file_get_contents(http://free.sharedcount.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tbhpartnership.org.uk%2Fsites%2Fcabbage-hill%2F&apikey=c9c2ee1bd8fb7f23079670fbb24c42c7e8294937): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/forge/tbhpartnership.org.uk/html/content/plugins/a7-share/a7-share.php on line 58
Looking for fun things to do with your family while the schools are closed? Check out our free downloadable resources. Secure your place in our #HeathlandatHome gallery and look out for new challenges on social media every week!
- Free parking (2.1m height restriction) (car park closed during COVID-19 restrictions)
- Benches, and picnic tables on the Village Green and just off Binfield Road
- Securely fenced
- Gates and paths are wide, plenty of space for push chairs and wheelchairs
- 2.5km circular walk on surfaced paths
- Links to longer walks incorporating Woodhurst Park and the Cut Countryside Corridor
Where you’ll find it…
Find the free car park on Forest Road, Binfield, nearest postcode RG42 5RR. Grid reference SU 86147 71306.
What you’ll find there…
If you’re looking for a feeling of space and a breath of fresh air, Cabbage Hill, with its lovely views over Bracknell and the surrounding countryside, could be just what you’re looking for! Large meadows are the perfect spot for a picnic or to watch magnificent birds of prey soaring above. And the meandering paths are ideal for jogging and dog walks without getting muddy feet!
Take ‘The Grand Tour’ of Cabbage Hill and the Cut Countryside Corridor, and you have around 6kms of paths to explore! A map near the car park sets you on the right track.