Frost Folly Park
Warning: file_get_contents(http://free.sharedcount.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tbhpartnership.org.uk%2Fsites%2Ffrost-folly-park%2F&apikey=c9c2ee1bd8fb7f23079670fbb24c42c7e8294937): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/forge/tbhpartnership.org.uk/html/content/plugins/a7-share/a7-share.php on line 58
- Free parking (1.98m height restriction)
- Benches and picnic tables
- Wildflower meadows, mature trees and ponds
- Lovely views of surrounding countryside
- 2.3km circular walk on unsurfaced path
- Links up with ‘The Northern Lanes’ walk
- Links up with Bracknell Forest’s Ramblers Route
- Links up with Bracknell Forest’s Accessible Rural Route
Where you’ll find it…
Find the free car park on Weller’s Lane, Warfield, nearest postcode RG42 6EN. Grid reference SU 87303 72602. The car park is open everyday, closed over night.
What you’ll find there…
What a lovely tranquil place for a walk! We were delighted to find these peaceful meadows. Lovely views towards Warfield Church and the surrounding countryside, with lots of areas set aside for wildlife. Surrounded by mature trees and well managed hedgerows that are a haven for all sorts of wild birds.
For those looking for a longer walk, you can pick up Bracknell Forest’s Ramblers Route. This 26 mile/41.8km waymarked walk, starting from The Look Out Discovery Centre on Nine Mile Ride, passes right through. You can join section 3 on its way from Easthampstead Park to Warfield Church. More information and a leaflet is available from The Look Out.