- Free parking (no height restrictions)
- Green Flag Award
- Free dog poo bags
- Picnic tables at the playgrounds (closed during COVID-19 restrictions)
- Adventure playground (closed during COVID-19 restrictions)
- Golf club and cricket club
- Café with toilets
- Free leaflets with maps are available
- Surfaced paths
- Historic landscape
- Walks of at least 4km possible, with lots of options
Where you’ll find it…
Find the main car park off Folly Hill (A287), Farnham, nearest postcode GU9 OAU. Grid reference SU 83776 47532. There is also the small Rangers House car park, 400m or so up Folly Hill, grid reference SU 83652 47882.
What you’ll find there…
This extensive medieval deer park and Local Nature Reserve won’t fail to please. With far-reaching views, a castle, a superb tree-lined avenue and circular walks with plenty of hills, ponds, streams and valleys to explore, this park has it all. Great walks, historical interest and a landscape to die for. Combine that with plenty of facilities, including a café with toilets, picnic areas and an adventure playground, and you’ve surely got a great trip out. Thoroughly recommended!
Dog walkers may find it useful to know that part of the site is grazed with cattle, but this area is easily avoided. Most of the ponds are fenced to protect wildlife, but Friends Pond welcomes our four-legged friends.